Incoming Students, Class of 2024
The following information has been compiled specifically for the School of Engineering Class of 2024.
Please complete these forms as appropriate and submit them by the published deadlines.
- Engineering Registration Information
Major Declaration Form
- Consent to Release Academic Information (Completion of this form allows the release of your academic information to your parents and/or other designees. It is to be downloaded, completed, and emailed to engineering-oas@Vanderbilt.edu.
- Computer Information and Recommendations
Resources for Incoming Students
General Academic Success resources:
- STEM Tutoring
- Academic workshops and coaching offered by the Center for Student Wellbeing
- Help Desks or Tutored Study Halls operated by departments in the College of Arts and Science
- STEM study clubs and STEM mentoring offered by the Bishop Joseph Johnson Black Cultural Center
- Vanderbilt Department of Mathematics Calculus Placement Information (uses this resource to determine the proper calculus course for you or to review materials in advance of the fall semester)
Pre-Calculus Resources (a solid background in pre-calculus will set you up best for success in the required Calculus sequence):
- Pre-Calculus Resources created by the University of Notre Dame
- Pre-calculus courses within Khan Academy or offered through Coursera
- Pre-Calculus course offered by Arizona State University