Skip to main content


Sydney by Carly Levine
Sydney by Carly Levin

  1. For all Vanderbilt programs, complete your application through GEO.
  2. Many programs will also require you to complete another application.
  3. If studying abroad during the academic year, get clearance from your major:
    • If you are a BME major, fill out the BME Adviser Approval Form and send it to the BME Director of Undergraduate Studies
    • If you are a CS major, fill out the CS Adviser Approval form and send to the CS Director of Undergraduate Studies.
    • All other majors are to follow the instructions of their Director(s) of Undergraduate Studies
  4. Watch your VU email closely and be sure to submit all requested items promptly.