Data science workshops open to Vanderbilt community
The Vanderbilt Data Science Institute is offering a number of workshops this fall open to students, faculty and community members to familiarize them with data science tools.
Workshops take place in Classroom 2001A of the Sony Building located at 1400 18th Avenue South. Some sessions also may have a virtual Zoom option.
The workshops are:
- Making GitHub Work for Teams, Sept. 22, 3-4:30 p.m.
- Introduction to NBDev, Sept. 29, 3-4:30 p.m.
- Advance GitHub Flow with NBDev, Oct. 6, 3-4:30 p.m.
- Deep Learning on the DGX A100, Oct. 20, 3-4:30 p.m.
- Hands on Transformers, Oct. 27, 3-4:30 p.m.
- Machine Learning in Practice: scikit-learn, Nov. 3, 3-4:30 p.m.
- MLFlow in Practice, Nov. 10, 3-4:30 p.m.
- State-of-the-Art Data Science Overview, Nov. 17, 3-4:30 p.m.
Contact: Brenda Ellis, 615 343-6314